Octave for Windows page is down

From: Bart Vandewoestyne
Subject: Octave for Windows page is down
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 17:55:49 +0200

Hello all,

I just noticed that the page where people can download Octave for
Windows is down.  When i surf to

http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

I get

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to
complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, address@hidden and inform them of the
time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused
the error.

This happened at Friday 08/10/2010 at 5:53PM Belgian time.

Since I have about 50 students that will download and install Octave for
Windows this weekend, to make an assignment that they have to hand in next
week, it would be nice if that site was back online or if somebody could refer
me to a mirror website where they can download the latest MinGW port of Octave
for Windows...

Regards,
Bart

--
        "Share what you know.  Learn what you don't."