octave-gnuplot macosx

From: Pierre Lepage
Subject: octave-gnuplot macosx
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2010 17:15:12 +0200

I am new to octave,working mac os x leopard (octaveforge last web distribution)
All is working quite well except a (small) desagreement with plotting:
with gnuplot(4.2) and aquaterm, display looks very nice,but some elements does show correctly: for example title, x label, right y label (with plotyy : I test that with your example on plotyy). Is it some way to correct that or to interact with parameters of octave/ gnuplot/aquaterm.
thank you for help
P.Lepage