Re: Install Image package on Mac OS X

From: pm
Subject: Re: Install Image package on Mac OS X
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 08:25:30 -0700 (PDT)

Hi everybody!

Thanks for you help!

Finally it works!
I did what c.  said:

"After looking at its contents, I believe those commands only make
sense if they
are addedd at the BEGINNING of the mkoctfile script or at least before
the section labeled:
"# Setting up various path information variables that are needed to run
# the "mkoctfile" command from the command line."

I suggest adding them right after the copyright text and trying again."

So I added it right after the copyright text and it worked!
I tried Octave with a function imfilter that didn't work before and now
there's no problem!

Again thanks a lot to all of you!

pm