Calling BLAS and LAPACK routines from OCT-files in Octave 3.3

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Calling BLAS and LAPACK routines from OCT-files in Octave 3.3
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 15:42:41 +0200

Dear Octave Community,

I noticed the NEWS entry

** BLAS and LAPACK libraries are now required to build Octave.  The
    subset of the reference BLAS and LAPACK libraries has been removed
    from the Octave sources.

Since I have problems with mkoctfile (it doesn't find routines like DLAMCH) when building the control package [1] with MacPorts' octave- devel 3.3.52, my question is:

Do I need to change something in my package (e.g. src/Makefile [2]) or does it seem like a MacPorts-related problem?

Best Regards,
Lukas

[1]
http://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/octave/trunk/octave-forge/main/control/