Re: isnan problem on OSX

From: pzd
Subject: Re: isnan problem on OSX
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 06:48:58 -0700 (PDT)

just unzip the optim archive , go to src dir and edit __bfgmin.cc file

for me solutions provided earlier doesn't work , as there io_ieee.h header
cannot be found so i provided my own workaround
as you are not familiar with c just type :  #included <math.h> near other
similar lines , add "extern "C" int isnan (double);"  and "extern "C" int
isinf (double);" entries below "#endif" line  and removed "#define isnan
_isnan" - works like a charm

Cheers