Re: Windows Package

From: Martin Helm
Subject: Re: Windows Package
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 00:23:43 +0200

Am 22.07.2010 00:12, schrieb Mike G:
Hi Martin,
I ran " pkg describe -verbose windows" as you described below on a regular
install of 3.2.4.
The result was:
octave:19>  pkg describe -verbose windows
---
Package name:
         windows
Version:
         1.0.8
Short description:
         Provides COM interface and additional functionality on Windows
---
Provides:
Windows Utilities
         grab
         win32_MessageBox
         win32_ReadRegistry
         win32api
COM Interface
         actxserver
         com_atexit
         com_delete
         com_get
         com_invoke
         com_release
         com_set
Examples
         mat2xls
octave:20>

so I guess it is there and does load without any fancy footwork.
Running Win 7, 64 bit.

Mike G.