Re: Summing elements in an array

From: dirac
Subject: Re: Summing elements in an array
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 04:03:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again,

I really appreciate your answers. I have been looking up the sum function
previously to posting but the terminology of the DIM part really stumped me
(and many others seemingly). Andy: You guessed right, it is 2D and that
looks like a really good way to minimise the amount of loops I need.

Apologies for the lack of information, I think I'll be able to get on with
it knowing how to use the sum function better :)

Regards
Martin

-----
Converting myself from Excel to Octave for reasons I hope to find out.