Re: Hold all

From: Luke M
Subject: Re: Hold all
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 22:15:40 -0700 (PDT)

lovecraft22 wrote:

> How would you do that say in a for loop?

I don't use it myself, but it seems like you just call plota instead of
plot, and it takes care of the rest for you.  If you look at the code it
gets the current number of axes children and picks the next color(s)
appropriately.  It does the equivalent of hold for you, so change plot to
plota and take out the unnecessary hold.  It'll do different colors, but
different linestyles will require rolling your own solution, however.

As for the plotting question, there is a comparatively simple but
nice-looking FLTK GUI.  I know it's there in 3.2.3 but I'm not sure what's
been changed or fixed since then.  Give it a shot:

backend("fltk")

Then continue as normal.