RE: imrotate: Differences between Matlab and Octabe

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: RE: imrotate: Differences between Matlab and Octabe
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 17:41:24 -0700

lør, 20 03 2010 kl. 19:32 -0500, skrev Journeaux, Ian:
> I very much appreciate you having the opportunity to look at this
> small difference.
>
> Is there a way to take advantage of the changes you have made. Do I
> just ned to download interp2.m

Since I just modified a script file, you should just be able to download
the latest 'interp2.m' from

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/raw-file/62bb59f927b1/scripts/general/interp2.m

I made a similar change to 'interpn.m' which you can get from

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/raw-file/62bb59f927b1/scripts/general/interpn.m

You can also just make the modification to you local file (I just
replaced a '>' with a '>=')

Søren