RE: Sharing scripts

From: MathCloud
Subject: RE: Sharing scripts
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 06:47:24 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

In order for plot to work you have to allow pop-ups.

The reason it does not work with firefox seem to be that forefox does not
allow redirect from java script, which is used a lot on the site. Also, I
have not been able to make plot work for firefox so far. The other browsers
have worked fine, after allowing pop-ups.

Give it another try and look out for warnings from the browser that pop-ups
are blocked.

There is a problem when you get an error, you dont get any output from your
next command. But if you just repeat the command it should work. I will fix
this as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Anders Movert
MathCloud.se