Re: need help regarding phase margin calculation

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: need help regarding phase margin calculation
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 10:23:46 +0100

On 18.02.2010, at 04:45, <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Lukas,
thanks for your help . I have one more quary that if i want to add curssor by which i measure the phase margin and gain in gunplot . coulde you please help me out that how add curssor in bode plot.

thanks and regards
kanta

Hi Kanta

There are several possibilities, below are two of them.

- Use margin without return arguments, such that it produces a Bode plot with the margins displayed, and save it in your favourite format:

margin (sys)
print -depsc2 fig.eps

- Use bode without return arguments, save the plot as EPS file and add the margins "by hand" in a vector graphics program like Inkscape [1].

bode (sys)
print -depsc2 fig.eps

hth
Lukas