Octave on Windows: problem of legend in plot

From: Ying-Foon Chow
Subject: Octave on Windows: problem of legend in plot
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 23:31:49 +0800

Hi. I have run the attached m-file in Matlab and Octave 3.0.5 in Windows on an old computer (I am still struggling with a new computer as mentioned in another thread) and both produced similar plots.

When I run it using Octave 3.2.3, it seems that the legend is "wrong" (I am getting red lines in all cases, where I should get one blue line in Matlab and Octave 3.0.5). Is this a problem of the m-file or gnuplot in Octave 3.2.3?

Thank you and regards,
Y. F. Chow