Re: tikz terminal

From: Dingwen Yuan
Subject: Re: tikz terminal
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 2010 16:17:33 +0100

Hi Ben,

When I execute drawnow ('lua', 'plot.tikz', false, 'gnuplot.gp'), it outputs
"
set terminal lua
                      ^
         line 0: unknown or ambiguous terminal type; type just 'set
terminal' for a list

         line 0: No terminal defined
".
But actually, I have managed to install the lua terminal for gnuplot.
I don't know whether it's octave does not use the default gunplot
(version 4.2 patch 6, on which set terminal lua returns successfully).
I installed octave by directly calling "apt-get install octave-3.2",
do I need to do a build from source, or is there any way to set the
gnuplot that octave uses?

regards,

Dingwen