gset left top Left reverse

From: Thorsten Meyer
Subject: gset left top Left reverse
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2010 21:48:24 +0100

Hi,

with older versions of octave which still had the old plotting system, I used to
be able to set the position and text formatting in the plot legend with commands
like
gset("key left top Left reverse")
or __gnuplot_set__("key left top Left reverse")

Now, with the matlab like plotting system, I can indeed reproduce most of this
via properties:
# legend in the top left corner of the plot area
set(gca, "keypos", "northwest");
# line markers left of legend text
set(gca, "keyreverse", "on");
What I haven't found is a way to change from right alignment to left alignment
in the legend (which the "Left" did in the gnuplot command).

Have I missed it or has it not yet been implemented?

Thanks

Thorsten