Re: Octave and Mysql

From: George Kousiouris
Subject: Re: Octave and Mysql
Date: Sun, 06 Dec 2009 11:54:56 +0200

Hi,

One workaround this problem, is not to use the mysql package at all. You can use Java which has easier and more standard interface with MySQL and then use this bridge
http://kenai.com/projects/javaoctave/downloads

to pass the values to octave and do your calculations.

Best regards,
George

c.man wrote:
Hi,
I installed php, mysql and apache in Ubuntu 9.10.
I would like linking Octave and Mysql.
So, in Octave 3.2.2 installed database package (database-1.0.4.tar.gz from
http://octave.sourceforge.net/database/index.html).
Ok ! But I ask a question: How I can utilise this package ?
Exist any examples about this package ?
Help me....

-----

http://www.octave.netsons.org/ http://www.octave.netsons.org/