Re: glob library, octave compilation on mingw

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: glob library, octave compilation on mingw
Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:32:52 +0900 (JST)

In the case of octave 3.2.x, theoretically libraries that bundled with octave
binary package
(Octave-3.2.3-3_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc4.4.0_setup.exe) can be used. (But I have
never try it because I
have already have dependencies built by myself.)
Of course, pre-built glob libraries exist there.

I suggest you to read the instruction written by Benjamin.

https://octave.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/octave/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/HOWTO.txt

In the above instruction, all dependencies are built from source.  However you
may use pre-built
dependencies in the case of octave-3.2.x.

Perhaps Benjamin will give you much better advises if he has a time.

Regards

Tatsuro