Re: Plotting issues: arrows and label font size

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: Plotting issues: arrows and label font size
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 14:29:25 +0100

address@hidden wrote:
> I use
>
> xlabel("X","fontsize", 16)
> print -deps -F:10 foo.eps
>
> and that works well. It prints the xlabel with font size 16 and the
> values on the axes in font size 10. (at least for octave 3.0, gnuplot
> 4.5 using wxt terminal)

I'm still getting the same size for xlabel and axis values no matter
what, but your suggestion does at least allow me to enlarge them all.
Thanks! :-)

For the record I'm using Octave 3.0 on Ubuntu 9.10 with gnuplot 4.2.5.
So perhaps it's a gnuplot issue?  I would prefer not to have to install
a more recent version from source, as I like to keep within the packages
my distro offers as much as possible ...