Re: Time delayed transfer function

From: Yuri Belenky
Subject: Re: Time delayed transfer function
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 12:35:47 +0200

Hi Doug,

Forward path transfer function (open loop) looks as follow: G(s)=210/(s+0.003899*s^2+0.0000023*s^3). In hardware realization it samples at 20kHz. The feed-back sensor is CCD with variable sample rate - from 300Hz to 2kHz. I assume that feedback path gain is 1 so transfer function of close loop will be: G(cl)=G(s)/(1+G(s)*exp^-Ts). Actually what I need is apply sinusoid signal by G(cl) and compare input and output at different values of "T" - the result will be tracking error of my system. The problem is if I trying different discretization for feed-forward and feed-back paths the "feedback" function return error.

Thanks,
Yuri.