degugger problems in ver 3.2.3

From: Rishi Amrit
Subject: degugger problems in ver 3.2.3
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 09:32:26 -0500

Hi,

   I think this was one of the problems in Version 3.2 also, but seem to be there in the latest version too. When using the statement 'keyboard', I dont see the local variables in the workspace. If a master function is calling another sub function, and I have a keyboard in the sub function, when the execution enters debugging mode, I do not see the variables in the sub function. Does any one else also faced the same issue ?

Thanks,

Rishi