Re: Problem creating compiled oct file

From: Carlo de Falco
Subject: Re: Problem creating compiled oct file
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 10:14:42 +0200

On 4 Oct 2009, at 17:22, babelproofreader wrote:

int ii;
// Declare the loop counter ii as integer type

for (ii = octave_idx_type (0); ii<c.length (); ii++) // Start the
loop

It is better, for code portability, to use "octave_idx_type" rather than "int" as the type for vector indices so you could change the above to

for (octave_idx_type ii (0); ii<c.length (); ii++)

note that this also changes the scope of the variable ii so that it is only visible inside the "for" loop, I usually find this convenient as I tend to use the same name for all counters...

c.