Re: gnuplot not working in RHEL4 32 bit

From: David Sarraf
Subject: Re: gnuplot not working in RHEL4 32 bit
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 20:00:43 -0700 (PDT)

I had the same problem using Octave under Fedora 11.  Compiling from source
per these instructions produced a working version.  The pre-compiled .RPM
file had numerous other bugs, including crashing with a dump of octave-core
on simple errors such as divide by zero.  The compiled version reports an
error but does not crash the interpreter.

Thanks for the guidance