Can I change maker of stem?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Can I change maker of stem?
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 16:39:42 +0900 (JST)

Hello

This inquiry is done in the octave thread in Japan.

In the manual

The default color is "r" (red). The default line style is "-" and the default
marker is
"o". The line style can be altered by the linespec argument in the same manner
as
the plot command.

However, there is no description of alternation of the marker.
Can I change maker of stem?  For example, "x".

It will be grateful for me if someone will give me information.

Regards

Tatsuro

Thanks 10 years!  Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ec10years/