assigning indices to matrices

From: shruti sharma
Subject: assigning indices to matrices
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 22:38:52 +0530 (IST)

Dear all,
      I want to assign an index (say n) to the matrix carrying the same "n" as
variable. For this I have written program as a seperate function file, which I
call as "U(n)".
       My problem is that I want to run a loop over "n" say from 1 to 10 and
multiply the matrices U(1) * U(2)......* U(n). But not able to run the loop.
Please suggest me the wayout.
      Thanks in advance

Sincerely,
Shruti

      See the Web's breaking stories, chosen by people like you. Check out
Yahoo! Buzz. http://in.buzz.yahoo.com/