Re: regarding imread in Octave-3.2.0_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: regarding imread in Octave-3.2.0_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:06:05 +0900 (JST)

Hello

This topic is already talking about.

Please see
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-no-windows-installer-for-3.2-td24472755.html
and
http://www.nabble.com/Re:-imread-on-Octave-3.2.0-for-Windows-td24008470.html

********
BTW
Octave-3.2.0_i686-pc-mingw32_gcc-4.3.0 is under the octave-forge project but
not under octave project
itself.  So proper ML to ask about MinGW-octave on octave-forge page is
the  address@hidden  The ML can be accessible to 'Mailing List' on the
octave-forge
homepage.  However this is obscure so that I ask to use the octave-dev ML for
the topic octave-MinGW
package but not octave itself from next time.

***********
Hello Soren

It will be grateful describe something like the below  in the proper place of
Octave-Forge homepage.

****
Questions of packages on the octave-forge should be asked at the octave-dev ML
but not be asked at
octave ML
****

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Suren Singh Gahlawat  wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I previously used to work with matlab. Just shifted to octave. I work in the
> domain of image
> processing. I couldn't figure out about how to read the image. It is giving
> the following error
>
> > i = imread('sunset.jpg');
> error: imread: invalid image file: Magick++ exception: Magick: Unable to
> access configuration
> file (magic.mgk) reported
> by

d:/files/admin/octaveforge_svn/trunk/octave-forge/admin/Windows/mingw32/graphicsmagick/GraphicsMagick-1.3.3/magick/bl