Re: Using functions "real" and "imag" in vector

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Using functions "real" and "imag" in vector
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 00:36:31 -0400

As written there, it works fine for me.  The error would seem to indicate that there was no input to the real function, hence too few inputs (real expects one input).

I don't think this should make a difference, but try removing the space between real and (1).  Honestly, I'm kinda stumped at what would cause that error here.