Re: How to supress debug symbols?

From: Alexander Mamonov
Subject: Re: How to supress debug symbols?
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 17:14:27 -0400

Thank you for your advice.
My mistake was that I added -shared-libgcc to CPPFLAGS instead of
CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS, that's why I got the oct files linked statically
(I have TDM gcc-4.3.0, so linking to shared system libraries should be
enabled in gcc).
I assume that in MinGW distribution of 3.0.2 shared linking was used
(the oct files are small), did you have any problems because of that?

Regards,
Alex