Re: fgetl() on Windows

From: Bob Odom
Subject: Re: fgetl() on Windows
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 11:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Alex,

You can get rid of the <cr> at the end of the line using:

dos2unix file.in file.out

If you don't have access to a Unix or Linux system, there may be a
Windows version of that function.  If you know anyone with a Linux or
Unix system they will have the proper function and can easily do it for
you.

Also there is a complementary function: unix2dos which adds the <cr> and
linefeed to the end of every line.

Bob