Re: Downloading octave 3.03

From: Rob Mahurin
Subject: Re: Downloading octave 3.03
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:57:48 -0400

On Mar 25, 2009, at 3:03 AM, asha g wrote:
I have had to move and am now going to use octave 3.03 - what version of gnuplot shd I download with this? Also, my earlier files were in Octave 3.0 - will this create any problems in 3.03?

Octave 3.0.3 contains just bug fixes from 3.0.0, so your existing programs should still work.

You can use the current stable or development versions of gnuplot.

Rob

--
Rob Mahurin
Department of Physics and Astronomy