Re: Install

From: Martin Weiser
Subject: Re: Install
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 17:18:29 +0100 (CET)

Hi,
well, what EXACTLY do you get?
If there is a black window with a prompt, then probably everything is OK.
Nevertheless, to be able to help you, we need more informations about your case. So:
1. What operating system do you use?
2. Where did you get an installation file?
3. What is its name?
4. What have you done with it?
5. What happened?
Sorry for the incovenience, but we (at least I) do not have any useful crystal spheres :-)
Regards,
Martin W.