Re: Octave on Windiws mobile

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Octave on Windiws mobile
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 21:34:46 +0100

Derik Cloete wrote:
Good Day Sir,

I am a second year engineering student and we are learning to use Octave at the moment. I also own a HTC (Hermes 200) Windows mobile enabled Pocket PC and I was wondering if there is any sort of support for Windows Mobile devices to run Octave. This would Really help me alot since I would be able to programme in class while the Lecturer is bussy explaining.

Thank you for your time,
I don't think anyone has even tried to compile Octave for Windows mobile. Might be an interesting experiment, but ultimately a bit futile given the memory limitations of such a platform

D.

35 rue Gambetta                              +33 1 46 04 02 18 (Home)
92100 Boulogne-Billancourt FRANCE            +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)