Re: running .exe

From: Eduardo J. Adam
Subject: Re: running .exe
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:09:44 -0200 (ARST)

Thanks again for your help.
But let me explain something,
Step 1. "file.exe" is a MS Windows file which I need to run because, this
program save data in a file then,
Step 2. octave load this last file and use these data in many calculus and,
Stpe 3. finally in "a loop" step 1. and 2. are iteratively executed.

Fortunately, the solution was to include (in the loop) the command

system("wine file.exe")

Notice that, the command "system" calls the program "wine" and then,
"wine" executes "file.exe".  Finally, octave can read the data.

Thanks for your interest again and, I hope that this mail helps to another
person.

Eduardo.