Re: Regarding liboctave

From: dbateman
Subject: Re: Regarding liboctave
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 03:17:00 -0800 (PST)

krishadhithya-octave wrote:

> The problem is i do not know what kind of fuctions/variables exist in what
> headers. If there was some list it could be helpful.
>
> Besides I couldn't find octave_main or feval in any of my include files.
> could you help

This is documented, but unfortunately fairly recently and so is in the
online version of the manual. You'll have to look at the source code of the
manual, or build the manual from the repository to get the relevant section.
See the file at

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/tip/doc/interpreter/dynamic.txi

and in particular the section "standalone programs" and the embedded.cc
file.

http://hg.savannah.gnu.org/hgweb/octave/file/tip/examples/embedded.cc

D.