Re: Re: Octave

From: Frigyes Reisch
Subject: Re: Re: Octave
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:53:07 +0100

Hello Tatsuro,

Practically I am certain that you are correct. I get the warning at the address bar, then I permit the download but the explorer of my Windows XP corrupt the file and give a message that the exec. did not succeed. I asked the local Microsoft agent but still did not get an answer. How did you get IE7? Is this the program after Vista?

Regards
Frigyes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tatsuro MATSUOKA" <address@hidden> To: "Reisch Frigyes" <address@hidden>; "Carlo de Falco" <address@hidden> Cc: "KTHFrancescoCadinu" <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>; <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2008 12:15 AM

Hello Frigyes Reisch

At downloading from the source forge page, the Internet explorer (IE) usually warns by a message near to the address bar of the IE. I think that the problem may be caused by the security setting of the IE.

Please ask your colleagues who are expert of Microsoft windows. This is not a problem of source forge page but a security setting of your IE. This is because I can download octave-binary form source forge using IE7 without problem.

Regards

Tatsuro

--- Frigyes Reisch  wrote:
Hello Carlos,

Very probable that you are just right. I guess something is wrong with my
explorer

Regards
Frigyes

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carlo de Falco" <address@hidden>