Re: minimum value of a matrix

From: Martin Weiser
Subject: Re: minimum value of a matrix
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:28:05 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008, Jordi GutiƩrrez Hermoso wrote:

2008/12/1 Martin Weiser <address@hidden>:
[row,column]=find(min(min(x)))

Rather,

    [row,col] = find(x==min(min(x)))

but the original question was about a cell array, not just a matrix.

- Jordi G. H.

Hello,
thanks for correction (I had a feeling that I missed something... OK, I made a mistake but can I get some extra points for fast solution?)(as I see, JWE's solution occured, too), but I am really not sure if
"[...] minimum value of a matrix? i mean find the row and column index of the
cell that [...]"
means a matrix or a cell array.
Best,
mw