remez function (MacOSX)

From: Harbinson, Jeremy
Subject: remez function (MacOSX)
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 13:56:44 +0200

Hi,
Looking over the Signal package (http://octave.sourceforge.net/doc/funref_signal.html), the remez function is a 'cc' file rather than an 'm' file. I guess that 'cc' files are c files, so I will need to compile it in some way, but I haven't a clue how.

Perhaps if I need to ask these questions I should not be thinking of trying to compile anything, but which compiler do I need and will it be invoked automatically by the package installer, or is it (much) more difficult than this?

Thanks for any advice,
all the best,
Jeremy Harbinson