Re: Does anybody have Octave code to draw Rayleigh fading envelope?

From: Illidan Modeler
Subject: Re: Does anybody have Octave code to draw Rayleigh fading envelope?
Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 11:29:03 +0800

Thanks for your reply.

There are a number of papers and scripts that deal with BER-SNR curve.
But I need to compute amplitude-time curve, as given in a paper by J.
I. Smith in 1975, with the title "a computer generated multipath
fading simulation". This
paper even gives listing of source code. But it's not Matlab/Octave
code (seems like Fortran that I don't read).

--
Northern Capital, the Republic of Pandaria
http://illidan.cublog.cn