Re: Printing

From: David Arnold
Subject: Re: Printing
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 13:34:57 -0700

Seren, According to the help file for "print":

 -- Function File:  print (FILENAME, OPTIONS)
     Print a graph, or save it to a file

     FILENAME defines the file name of the output file. If no filename
     is specified, output is sent to the printer.

Works on my Mac, but didn't work for two of my students on Windows.

D.