Octave built in functions from c++

From: gOS
Subject: Octave built in functions from c++
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:30:57 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I've been using octave in an interesting, highly useful way recently. I've
been embedding Octave into c++ code so that I can test code without having
to constantly recompile code.

I've noticed, however, that some of my scripts have been unable to find
built in functions such as max or strfind. Octave can, however find save and
load, both are built in functions.

Is there an additional lib that I need to include that perhaps, at the
moment I am not?

These are the libs I'm including currently:
octinterp.lib octave.lib cruft.lib lapack.lib blas.lib fftw3.lib
readline.lib ncurses.lib hdf5.lib zlib.lib ws2_32.lib kernel32.lib f2c.lib

And I've got access to all of these dlls:

[.]                           liblapack.dll
[..]                          libMagick++-10.dll
ATL80.dll                     libMagick-10.dll
bridgeTest.exe                libncurses-5.dll
bridgeTest.pdb                libnetcdf-4.dll
cruft.dll                     libpango-1.0-0.dll
gluegen-rt.dll                libpangocairo-1.0-0.dll
jogl.dll                      libpangowin32-1.0-0.dll
jogl_awt.dll                  libpcre-0.dll
jogl_cg.dll                   libpng13.dll
libarpack.dll                 libportaudio-2.dll
libblas.dll                   libreadline-5.dll
libbz2.dll                    libtiff.dll
libcairo-2.dll                libwmflite-0-2-7.dll
libcurl.dll                   libxml2-2.dll
libfftw3-3.dll                mfc80.dll
libfreetype-6.dll             mfc80u.dll
libgd-2.dll                   mfcm80.dll
libglib-2.0-0.dll             mfcm80u.dll
libglpk-0.dll                 Microsoft.VC80.ATL.manifest
libgmodule-2.0-0.dll          Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
libgobject-2.0-0.dll          Microsoft.VC80.MFC.manifest
libgsl-0.dll                  msvcm80.dll
libgslcblas-0.dll             msvcp80.dll
libgthread-2.0-0.dll          msvcr80.dll
libhdf5-0.dll                 octave.dll
libiconv-2.dll                octinterp.dll
libintl-8.dll                 qpOctaveBridge.lib
libjasper-1.dll               zlib1.dll
libjpeg-62.dll