Re: gnuplot zoom

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: gnuplot zoom
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 10:59:45 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please see the below,
http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/gp43X11msvc.html

If you do not like it, there is no other way to use mouse zooming on gnuplot
working on the octave for
windows.

BTW
The gnuplot 4.3 is the cvs version.
Michael will not support cvs version of gnuplot.

A possibility is that Ethan (main gnuplot developper) will apply mouse zooming
codes
to the gnuplot 4.2.4 (official release).

He once stated  whether he will do it or not how octave people need to it.

Michael told me that he will carry out the version up gnuplot to kill the bug
of print command emf
file.  He will do that the next release of octave.

Please go to gnuplot ML and ask Ethan about the possibility.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://www.nabble.com/Mouse-zoom-and-keyborad-shortcuts-not-working-with-Octave-3.0-on-windows-XP-to15699262.html#a15709554

http://www.nabble.com/cygwin-gnuplot-(CVS)-can-be-used-from-mingw-octave-3.0.0-(mouse-zoomin-active!!)-to15322278.html#a15322278