clabel

From: Labitt, Bruce
Subject: clabel
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 16:53:29 -0400

I need the ability to generate contour plots with labeled contours.
>From my search on octaveforge, I have found that the "function" clabel
is not implemented.  Can I request for this to be added?  I am prepared
for the comment "why don't you implement it?"

What would it take to implement this feature?  Is it just "code" to be
implemented, or does it require an intimate knowledge of the guts of
octave?  If it is just "code" then if someone could point me in the
right direction, I will take a look at it.  If it is the later, well, I
guess I'd like to formally request the feature.  At this point I can't
even get octave to find libpcre despite adding it to LDFLAGS. :(

Regards,
Bruce