RE: Reverse concatenation?

From: Emily Moberg
Subject: RE: Reverse concatenation?
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 11:42:12 -0400

Sorry! So, if i have a matrix like this A=[6;1;2;3;4;6;3;3;3;6] I would like to be able to access the values between the 6's as matrices on their own, so B=[1;2;3;4], C=[3;3;3]. I'm a really new user to octave so I really have no idea if this is even possible.  Thanks so much for your time.

> Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2008 17:33:04 +0200
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> CC: address@hidden
> Subject: Re: Reverse concatenation?
>
> Emily Moberg wrote:
> > I was trying to take a large matrix of data and split it by the trial
> > that had been run using sort of trigger values where I would like the
> > data in between those values to become a new matrix (or multiple new
> > matrices that I could then access to plot). Is there any way to do
> > this? Thanks!
> >
> > Emoeburg
> >
> I think you need to be clearer in what you are asking. I have no idea
> what it is you are trying to do from your description.
>
> regards
> David
>

> --
> David Bateman address@hidden
> Motorola Labs - Paris +33 1 69 35 48 04 (Ph)
> Parc Les Algorithmes, Commune de St Aubin +33 6 72 01 06 33 (Mob)
> 91193 Gif-Sur-Yvette FRANCE +33 1 69 35 77 01 (Fax)
>
> The information contained in this communication has been classified as:
>
> [x] General Business Information
> [ ] Motorola Internal Use Only
> [ ] Motorola Confidential Proprietary

It’s easy to add contacts from Facebook and other social sites through Windows Live™ Messenger. Learn How.