Re: Plotting problem again

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Plotting problem again
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 07:12:59 -0400

Sorry I was referring to plot3.m.

Type "which plot3" to see where it resides.

The lines refer to the plot3.m file.

In any event, it is still unclear that plot3 is intended to be used as you've attempted. Meaning that that functionality may not become permanent.

Also, you mentioned problems with "mesh" what problem did you encounter?

Ben