Re: 3d surface plot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: 3d surface plot
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 18:50:19 -0400

On Apr 25, 2008, at 12:45 PM, Floyd poole wrote:
Is it possible to create a 3d image of several thousand depth measurements? I have a two axis scanner, which provides x and y data, but I cant figure out how to get a 3d image of a corrosion map.

Sample data file includes:

.356 (depth) 46 (amplitude) , so there are two rows in the data file depth and distance

Thanks,

I'm uncertain as to what you would like to do. Can you post a link to a figure like the one you'd like to produce?

Ben