Downloading Octave 3.0

From: asha g
Subject: Downloading Octave 3.0
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 02:59:06 -0700 (PDT)

I am trying to download Octave 3.0 on Red Hat
Enterprise Linux 4.0 on a 64bit machine.
I get the following Warnings:

configure: WARNING : UMFPACK not found
                    COLAMD  not found
                    CCOLAMD not found
                    CHOLMOD not found
                    CXSparse not found
                    cURL library not found
                    FFTW library not found
                    GLPK library not found
                    QHull library not found
                    Zlib library not found

Please advise on what I shd do. I am concerned that
this might affect performance
Thanks
Asha

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson