Re: Octave workshop for Octave 3.0.0 on windows Xp

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: Octave workshop for Octave 3.0.0 on windows Xp
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:46:41 +0200

søn, 30 03 2008 kl. 23:32 -0700, skrev Kaisa S:
> But I have one additional question What editor is the best to use together
> with Octave?
I guess that depends on your preferences :-)
  A lot of people use 'emacs' which has some support for Octave (more
than just syntax highlighting, I think). Personally, I'm not smart
enough for emacs, so I use the much simpler 'gedit' editor. But that's
only available on Unix. If you're using Windows, then I've some good
things about 'Scite', but since I don't have access to Windows I've
never tried it.

Søren