Re: scripts close plot windows automatically

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: scripts close plot windows automatically
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:04:56 -0400

On Mar 19, 2008, at 6:23 PM, Nicholas T wrote:

Hi all,

I would like for a script not to close a plot window. The best I could find online was using the pause() function, which is sorta crappy (compared to having the user actually close the window). Please tell me if you know a better way.

e.g. save the following to a .m file, and execute
plot([0:0.1:1], [0:0.1:1])

Thanks,
Nicholas

Try

        close (gcf)

It doesn't work for me on OSX, but I'm of the impression it does on other platforms.

What version of Octave are your running?

Ben