contour and clabel still problems any workaround for labelling ?

From: luciano
Subject: contour and clabel still problems any workaround for labelling ?
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 10:19:39 +0100

I've read the previous mail about how to put a label in a contour plot using

ic=contour(lab,lab,lev)
colobar

and then changed set pm3d implicit
but nothing happened. I see the space for colorbar but it's not there.
I'm using OCTAVE 3.0 for windows and as backend I'm using Gnuplot.
Do someone has found some solution for haveing labels in contour plot or is
still impossible ?
I'm succeedin in switching to octave for everything (also with the use of
qtoctave) this is the only thing I'm missing :)
Pls help