Re: Cant load octave-forge

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Cant load octave-forge
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 12:52:05 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The octave-forge system drascally have changed from V2.9.
The octave-forge package in general should be installed from the octave prompt.

Please read first carefully the instruction of the octave manual carefully.

http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Packages.html#Packages

Generally you should specify your the OS and octave version number.
If you installed by binaries of octave packeges, you should write the name of
the package.
If you installed from the source, you should describe how to build it.

If you installed by binaries of octave packeges, it is possible to exist the
binaries of the packages.

Regards

Tatsuro