Re: Interacting with Gnuplot

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: Interacting with Gnuplot
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:45:43 +0100

It depends what you want to do. If you want to tune how octave does plotting
through gnuplot, I don't think this is possible. You can still access the pipe
stream to gnuplot for a given figure through the __plot_stream__ property
of a figure, but any command sent to this pipe will probably be overwritten
when octave replots the figure.

Michael.