Octave 3.0.0 and HDF5 1.8.0 compilation error

From: jdelia
Subject: Octave 3.0.0 and HDF5 1.8.0 compilation error
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 17:57:46 -0300

Dear developers,

My compilation problem of Octave 3.0.0 including the HDF5 1.8.0 library was
fixed following the suggestion of the Project's Boss.

Really, the full package compilation is now successful and it is very nice.

As a second personal error, I have not answered on the list so others may comment. I apologise for this flaw. Here there is an email' summary.

Regards,
Jorge.